Oakwood Cemetery Regulations
The purpose of these regulations is to facilitate proper landscaping and maintenance of the cemetery.
Please support us in these efforts.
- Obtain permission before any planting.
- Glass blocks, jars, or vases are not allowed.
- Urns and decorations must be in line with headstones.
- Foundations for stones must be approved prior to installation.
- Flowers and decorations to be removed by October 15th. Christmas/winter decorations allowed between Dec 1 and April 1st.
- We reserve the right to remove flowers, wreaths, trees, shrubs, and decorations deemed unsightly.
Photograph by Joan Schumaker
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these regulations, please contact the Cemetery Association.